Pages

Saturday 19 March 2011

Fashion For Life - Part 7

Seventh post dedicated to the Fashion For Life event. All the outfits worn are available at the fair, donation items will be marked with a red *DONATION ITEM* writing.
Thanks a lot to all the designers that provided me promotional copies, you make my life easier!


My RL has been very busy these days, I could picture only few things for this post, I picked my favourite item for each designer.Please note that they have many other items available in their donation boards!

Dress: Calla - Beyond (Charcoal Plum) - *DONATION ITEM*, 500L

FFL - Calla

Outfit: Fabpony - Chloe Jeans (Charcoal) & Samantha Striped Tank (White & Fog) - *DONATION ITEM*, they come together, 399L
Shoes: Duh - Silk Floral Booties Silver - *DONATION ITEM*, 40L

FFL - Fabpony - Duh

Shoes #1: Baby Monkey - Bardot Spring Pumps Sea - *DONATION ITEM*, 150L
Shoes #2: Duh - Floral Linen Flat Sand - *DONATION ITEM*, 25L

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Other credits
Skin: TheObscene (group gift), TheObscene
Eyes: Pulse
Hair: Clawtooth, Elikatira
Necklace: Diapop

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment