Pages

Thursday 27 May 2010

[ Review Time ] - Plastik

Before starting I really have to say Aikea Rieko is fabulous *_*
She is the owner of Plastik , a SL shop that is really fantastic and that I love <3.
There you can find clothes, accessories and lot of elven/fantasy things for your avatars =D
This lovely girl sent me part of a skin fatpack she released, called [P]-Lionheart[Elven].

In this first pic I'm showing you the most neutral tone of the fatpack, called Porcelain, with all the make-up available, that are 6 in total !!!!!!



These are the other colors I have, and they are ALL really amazing !!!!!!!!!
In each color pack you will find 6 skins with the make-up I showed you in the previous picture, binned ears and eyes that match it too ^_^

TY Aikea <3

No comments:

Post a Comment