Pages

Thursday 17 November 2011

Vintage Fair 2011 - Look 1

Vintage Fair, the huge event organized by CHIC management, started on November the 11th and will last till December the 3rd, as you surely already know, because I'm late!
Although I have a weakness for vintage, RL is getting crazier and crazier to me, which is why I'm not blogging much and not enjoying the event as I would have normally done. Anyway I'll try to catch up and show you in the next days some of my favourite items available at the fair!

Skin: Curio @ Vintage Fair - Petal (Dark) Vintage Ritz 1
Dress: Sassy! @ Vintage Fair - Jazzy dress - Red
Bangles: je suis... @ Vintage Fair - je suis... vintage (special edition in retro colors)

Vintage Fair - Look 1 - Sassy

Other credits: 
Hair: Lelutka
Eyes: Poetic Colors
Lashes: je suis...
Necklace: Ganked
Bracelets: je suis...
Cigarette: mika
Shoes: Baby Monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment