Pages

Tuesday 29 November 2011

[Hunt] Diamond Is Mine Hunt 3

Some beautiful hunts are running these days! I don't have enough time for complete overviews, so as usual I'll show you my favourite prizes. 

Diamond Is Mine Hunt comes to its third edition! It's organized by Sophistishapes, it lasts since November 18th till December 18th and involves 90 brands! You can find slurs, hints and pictures of all the prizes on the official blog

Skin: Al Vulo! - giulia* malice diamond hunt - 0L
Outfit: Tres Beau - Tres Beau DIMH - 0L
Hair: D!va - "Diva" (Type B)(Mercury) - 0L

DIMH 3 - Diva - Tres Beau - Al Vulo


Outfit: Angel Dessous - Pleasure Black - 0L
Hair: D!va "Diva" (Type A)(Mercury) - 0L

DIMH 3 - Diva - Angel Dessous - Al Vulo


Another prize I absolutely recommend is the one from AKEYO: the store offers 3 unreleased dance animations together with their amazing AO hud. I totally fell in love with this hud: it doesn't need any configuration, you just rezz it and add your animations, it will recognize them itself! No need to touch any notecard! And if it ever couldn't recognize the animation, a menu will ask you where do you want to place it. I have always wanted to create an original AO but my laziness prevented me to do so thinking to the huge notecard job... but now it's way easier! Furthermore, the hud has a dance option, where you can store and access your dances! Thank you AKEYO



Other credits: 
Eyes: Poetic Colors
Lashes: [glow] studio
Necklace: Sn@tch (free @Vintage Fair)
Shoes: Baby Monkey
Poses: (pda)

No comments:

Post a Comment