Pages

Thursday 24 November 2011

Vintage Fair 2011 - Look #08

Today's look features the beautiful outfit from League available in several colors at Vintage Fair.

Mesh warning: the shoes I'm wearing, from Nardcotix, are mesh. I think it's the first mesh item I've ever shown here, some others will come in my next Vintage Fair entries and I'm planning to share my thoughts about mesh sometime soon. Anyway, in order to see these shoes correctly, you need a mesh enabled viewer like Linden Lab's Viewer 3 or Firestorm Beta Mesh. There are also some mesh enabled v1 style viewers, although I don't have any idea about which ones.

Cardigan: League @ Vintage Fair - Vintage Lace Cardigan Firebrick - 215L
Skirt: League @ Vintage Fair - Vintage Full Lace Skirt with Ribbons Brown - 165L

Vintage Fair - Look #08 - League

Other credits
Skin: the.oBscene
Eyes: Poetic colors
Hair: Clawtooth
Top: JANE
Jewelry: League
Leggings: Grixdale (store closed) by Tyr Rozenblum
Lashes: [glow] studio
Nails: je suis...
Shoes: NX-Nardcotix
Pose: LAP

No comments:

Post a Comment