Pages

Thursday 24 February 2011

Skin Fair 2011 [part #4]

This should be my last entry related to the Skin Fair 2010.

I want to show you some of the items available at the event by (Red) Mint and CandyDoll. Both the designers, as well as some others, were kind enough to drop their creations in my inventory, and I'm very very grateful about that, you contribute a lot to make our life easier, above all during huuuge events like Skin Fair, so thank you very much!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I would like to take the chance to tell something to the designers that sent me their items: if you don't see your creations here or if you see only a part of them it's not because I don't like them or I don't consider them good enough: it's just that they don't look so good on my avi, and we all know how skins look different according to the shape. The reason for which I blogged only a part of your works or I haven't blogged you at all is simply that I thought it wasn't a good advertisement for you, even though your products are very valuable and I appreciate a lot your generosity. I hope you will understand my point :) Thank you very much!

Other credits:
Eyes: Pulse
Hair: EMO-tions, to be released next Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment