Pages

Monday 21 February 2011

Skin Fair 2011 [part #2] - Italian Pride!

The Skin Fair 2011 is an event involving the biggest part of the skin stores in Second Life. Martina gave you all the details here.

This year my country, Italy, celebrates the 150th anniversary of its unification. I won't annoy you talking about politics and similar stuff, I just want to let my Italian pride come out for some moments, because so often what happens here makes me wish so strongly to live elsewhere.

That is why today I am featuring 2 Italian brands, an established one and an emergent one: YourSkin & YourShape and Al Vulo!

Something Italian @ Skin Fair 2011


Because many Italian people are talented...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

...and Italian designers are generous, offering 2 of the most beautiful gifts available in the whole Skin Fair. Show them your love too!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thank you very much, Monicuzza & Hlin!

Other credits:
Eyes: Pulse
Lashes: je suis...
Hair: Truth, Miel, Fri.day, 69
Lingerie: Fishy Strawberry

No comments:

Post a Comment