Pages

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Technically it's Wednesday here...

...but not in SL, where it's still Tuesday, and if you hurry you can still check the 25L Tuesday items available at Gor Girls.
The discounted outfits are two, I picked the Gor Gets Hitched in Peach, 25L of course, and I'm very very proud because it inspired me my first pose (yeah I know it's crap, but it's still my baby, isn't it?? LOL)!



25L Tuesday - Gor Gets Hitched - Peach


Other credits:
Hair: 69
Skin: Twilythula
Eyeshadow: PixelDolls (there is a 25L and under sale running at PixelDolls, everything in store is marked down. I bought 2 eyeshadow packs for 25L each, not sure if it's the regular price or the special offer, but the store is worth a visit!)
Socks: Sn@tch, free in the discount area
Shoes: Baby Monkey, old lucky chair prize

No comments:

Post a Comment