Pages

Sunday 7 November 2010

Lazy Celtic Sunday

Trying to fight against my inner laziness and having received various notices from stores I like about the Celtic Magic Hunt, I decided to have a look.
It's a very short hunt, 12 stores involved only. Here's the blog with slurs and hints.

Outfit: EMO-tions, Celtic Magic Hunt Prize


Celtic Hunt 03

Outfit: Mela'Ryn Fantasy Fashions, Celtic Magic Hunt Prize
Circlet: Kouse's Sanctum, Celtic Magic Hunt Prize


Celtic Hunt 01



[I know what you are thinking...unfortunately, it's not the same pose. The first one is from Glitterati, the second one from BehaviourBody. I think I'll start a petition about gown and flexy sleeves friendly poses - I found some gown friendly pose sets in various stores, but when you try to use them with flexy sleeves, they are useless :(]



Tattoo: Fallen Gods Inc., Celtic Magic Hunt Prize


Celtic Hunt 02


Other credits:
Hair: EMO-tions, Fri.day, Truth
Skin: TheObscene
Eyes: Pulse
Tube Bra: Ohmai
Pants: Lunas Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment