Pages

Thursday 14 October 2010

It's always roleplay time!

I'm going ahead in my roleplay fashion entries, I really hope you will enjoy them as I do.

The White Armory released a new awesome group gift, available till Sunday as usual, and at Gor Girls you can always win something good, both on the MM and the lucky chairs.
The beautiful Kawaii Skin is on the MM at Cupcakes, and the beautiful Sophia updo is free at Vignette (where, in case you didn't know, you can find a whole store of good freebie hair. Not crap!)

Gown: The White Armory - Venus Gown - group gift (tag needed)
Hair: Vignette - Sophia - free

TWA - Venus

Outfit: Gor Girls - Gor Goes Skully - Blue - MM prize
Shoes: In Her Shoes - Toasties Fruit - free

GorGirls - Blue Skully - MM


Skin: Cupcakes - Kawaii Skin - Coral - Ancient - MM board prize.

Cupcakes Kawaii MM


Other credits:
Eyes: Pulse
Hair: EMO-tions, preview of the next release Obsession, available this Saturday. OMG I love it!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, it´s something wrong with your slurl, dont work anyone, can fix it please?? I want to go to the gor girl and vignette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fixed, sorry! My browser went crazy!

    ReplyDelete