Pages

Tuesday 7 September 2010

Postcard & Hair Fair

Hi guyssssss!
Weren't you wondering where in the hell I was? No? Nevermind, I'll tell you anyway :-P
I'm on holidays in Puglia, in the very south of Italy (the heel of the boot, if you see what I mean!), without Internet of course. I'm missing lots of things in SL but I'm enjoying the last days of the summer, so I won't complain!

I still can't visit the Hair Fair, right now I'm sitting at the wi-fi zone next to the beach (a bit too windy this afternoon!), but there's something I can show you!
EMO-tions has 5 beautiful hairstyles, a special release for the event.


Samara (50% of the proceeds is for the charity)


Samara

Agnes 


Agnes


Isabelle


Isabelle


Dala

Dala

Omnia


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Last but not least, Belinda in naturals is EMO-tions gift for the Hair Fair! Enjoy!

Belinda

And here's a postcard from RL! See you soon!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment