Pages

Monday 13 September 2010

Elegant

Returning from my holiday, I started to browse my inventory and found many nice items some generous designers sent me. I'm checking which ones of them are still available and I'll try to show all that I can!
One of them is a beautiful dollarbie gown released by Dany French Touch, that I matched with some other mainly free accessories to complete the look. Merci Daniiiiii!!!!!


DanyFrenchTouch


Dress: Dany French Touch - Gwenola - 1L
Skin: Glam Affair - Sofia - Think P!nk Hunt prize
Necklace: Chuculet - Ina Pearl Necklace in Pink - Think P!nk Hunt prize  Sorry, I messed up! This one is the same necklace in cream, 5L in store. The prize of the hunt is still available too!
Bracelets & Ring: U&R @ Fabfree - Gondoliera Set White - 0L
Hair: EMO-tions - Ancha in black - not free, preview of the next release, it will be available next Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment