Pages

Monday 20 September 2010

Mini Hunt & New Releases @ Angelwing!

Directly from the most beautiful fairytales of our childhood, Angel9 Susanti of Angelwing released a set of amazing fae outfits that I cannot stop staring at. The colours and the patterns remind me soooo much the illustration of the fairy books I used to read when I was a little girl, and which one of us is not a little girl anymore, deep inside?

Another very important thing to know is that all the pieces of the new release in purple are scattered around the store in 18 little sculpted wings. Find them all and you'll get the full outfit for free! Have a look and tell me if it's worth! 

Angelwing - Naerose Fairy Purple - 200L or mini hunt in store prize (until September the 27th) Aww don't I look like a cute fae stretching after a nap in her cute nest??


Angelwing Mini Hunt


Let me show you my favourite colours too! 


Angelwing - Naerose Fairy Light Blue - 200L


Angelwing Nae Blue



Angelwing - Naerose Fairy White - 200L 


Angelwing Nae White


While there, don't forget to hit the 3 MM, one of them requires the group tag.

Thank you so much, Angel! Yay for fairytales! 

Other credits:
Skin: Cupcakes @ Fabfree, free
Eyes: Pulse
Hair: 69 outlet, 200L the fatpack

No comments:

Post a Comment