Pages

Friday 25 June 2010

[Review Time] Pulse & Emo-tions, part I

After a long absence due to RL, I'm finally back (more or less, lol). I want to restart my activity here with a review, because I was given the great chance to blog items from 2 of my favourite brands, Pulse and Emo-tions.

Pulse
deals with above all skins, shapes and eyes. You may have noticed that I rarely blog eyes and I rarely change my black ones, and that is because I'm very very difficult: not all the eyes have the exact size I want, a not-too-white sclera, the shades of colour I like... Shortly, the black eyes I've been wearing for years after a looong quest are from Pulse, the Avanti Eyes. But let me show you some of the newer products! Lorac Farella's skin are hand painted (quoting the author: "Everyone says hand painted, but it's really digitally painted... Digitally hand painted? lol") and very peculiar, the feature I like most is that the faces are very very expressive and give you a dramatic look. Both male and female skins are available in a great variety. Furthermore, they come in different versions according to the age range, you will see!

On the left, Warm Life Skin & Shape. On the right, Isabella II Medium worn on my shape. I'm showing the tones 3, 4 and 5 for the male skins and my favourite make ups for the female. On the tone 5 (3rd pic) you can see the 30-40's age range version of the male skin, notice the soft wrinkles around the eyes! We're also wearing the Pulse Eyes LF, in different colours.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Click here for bigger pic!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Click here for bigger pic!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Click here for bigger pic!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Click here for bigger pic!
Pay a visit to the store, you won't be deceived!
Let me show you a cuute summery goodie too: tan lines, available on underwear layer!


EmoPulse05

This cute couple pose is Jailbirds couple pose from [.doll], available at the Black and Blue Fair.


All the hairstyles shown in this post are from Emo-tions: Tender and Cara in black in the first pics, Tender in Black and Mia in Brown on the second. And this leads us directly to the second part of my review...stay tuned, it's coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment