Pages

Sunday 20 June 2010

Blue Blood, Sn@tch and Glitterati :D

Blue Blood : there is a new Click War Board, you just have to click on it more times than the other people to win a prize !!!! Here's what I got with it :D


+++BB+++ Rachel B&W

Sn@tch : There are 2 things I want to show you ^^ the new prize for the 7 Seas and the new freebie :D


:::Sn@tch Kali-Bhadra Avatar::: 
(7 Seas fishing prize, I love it !!!! I still have to win 2-3 thing anyway xD if you wanna buy it cost 500L)


:::Sn@tch Cupcake Pasties:::
(super cute new freebie )

Glitterati : there is a new freebie, this nice laptop with 5 poses !!! And there is a 100L sale on fatpacks until July 15th !!!!! So there is no need to hurry up :P


1 comment:

  1. Hi :)

    My name is Roberto and I manage the Marketing Department for an official money exchange service of Second Life.

    I contact you because we have been impressed by your site and therefore we would be interested to start a cooperation with you.

    How can I contact you in private?

    King Regards,

    Roby

    ReplyDelete