Pages

Wednesday 3 March 2010

[Weekly Style] - Modern Poison Ivy

I've got this crazy idea LOL I thought that it would be nice to entertain you each week with a different style that we created with the things we found in our super messy inventory =D

I came up with this idea so I will start xD
This is my Modern Poison Ivy style *____*
I love it *_*

Poison Ivy

Skin : *League* Skin Pale -Misty- Wrecked (1100L)
Tattoo : ::Garden of Ku:: - Tattoo Give Me Poison (350L)
Hair : >TRUTH< Milla - jupiter (250L)
Ears : [ATOMIC] Mystic Elven - Feather (300L)
Bracelets & Necklace : .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - NOSTALGIA ~Black~ (fatpack 380L)
2nd Necklace : Goth1c0 : The bottle for your favorite poison (free @ Twisted Hunt - Strange Brew until 31st March)
Leg Accessory : .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Garter " Pistolero " (200L)
Dress : [Plastik] - Galizie-EvilGarden Purple (February dollarbie)
Leggins : CONCRETE FLOWERS - Simple Leggins Plum (old dollarbie)
Shoes : A-BOMB Marisa boots - Strange Brew Hunt gift (free @ Twisted Hunt - Strange Brew until 31st March)

2 comments: