Pages

Monday 8 February 2010

Cupcakes&Cynful

Today I explored the Cupcakes discount area and found something you could like. Yay!
First of all, in the middle of the room there's a little table with the old Halloween gift, a pack of Daydream skin in many colours, with and without freckles, 0L. I'm wearing the Cameo shade with freckes (even if you can't see them, haha!). The feature I like most in Cupcakes skin is the color change eyebrows, in the pack you will get 4 hairbases with eyebrows in brown, light brown, blonde and red.  All around the room there are some other good deals: fantasy skins with original makeups (cat, clown and such) at 150L, "regular" skin at 400L, shirts and dresses from 10 to 75L. The average price is 25L . I fell in love with the teal shade of this cute dress called Noel, and when I tried to buy it I found out it comes together with the white and navy ones next to it, so it's 3 dresses for 25L...yay! Hairstyle and bangles are old gifts from Truth and Fishy Strawberry, but they should still be available. 


Now, even a lazy girl like me can be sporty in Second Life, that's why I'm wearing this great outfit from Cynful, 1L. It comes with 2 tops and 2 pants, each with high and low waist (I'm showing high waist ones). The sneakers are from Ibizarre's Midnight Mania. There are also some other gifts next the MM: a couple of cardigans, a skirt, a pullover and a jacket. 



No comments:

Post a Comment