Pages

Tuesday 19 January 2010

I have to admit I can't resist medieval. And in SecondLife I found out I love Gorean outifs too, although I can't say Gorean lifestyle fits to me. Today I'm showing you some special deals from a leading store in the field, Ripped. They are running a 50% off on above 200 outfits in the bargain section, they will be ritired slowly but forever! So don't miss the chance to get something good to roleplay and for all your medieval moments!

Outfit: DA - Knitted F Outfit - Yellow: Lucky Board prize at Ripped
Hair: Connect, in the big pack of free hairstyles at Magika, already blogged by Martina.
Skin: Cupcakes January Gift: Diamond - Cameo (Cupcakes lowered to 0L the enrolling fee of its group this week only, I advise you to join now! http://world.secondlife.com/group/bb0ec24d-f927-1695-180d-a0723fcf247a)




Outfit: Yo Hoe outfit, bargain section at Ripped, more colours available. 150L
Hair: Biji, in the big pack of free hairstyles at Magika, already blogged by Martina.


This outfit can be worn with or without the skirt and the corset (my avi is too shy to take off her corset though!)


Hair: Cupcake, in the big pack of free hairstyles at Magika, already blogged by Martina.


EDIT
Quick news: Cupcakes is running a BOGO (Buy One Get One) sale today only: for every skin or fatpack purchased, you will receive another one for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment