Pages

Thursday 21 January 2010

Good morning!

Let's start with a good news just dropped in my inventory! Tiny Bird is having a 50% off! 
The sale has no deadline yet but it will last for some days, then the store will be closed for update: some old styles will be retextured, some others retired. 


Group gift time! I'm wearing the January group gift from ALB Dream Fashion, available in store. The group put lately a 100L joining fee. If you are lucky and you were already a member, don't miss this outfit! And if you're not in the group but you like the style, not that easy to find in Second Life, I advise you to join, you won't regret: the designer always gives her group members great quality gifts. 
The coat can be worn as a little cute bolero too, and please look at the little feather detail on the shirt! I simply love it! Boots included. 


Now a closeup. I'm finally wearing the Sasha hairstyle in bistre from Maitreya that I've already blogged somewhere, you can get it in the Red Cross support skybox for only 50L. The hat is color change.
The skin is a Cupcakes gift available at Fabfree Headquarters. It comes in a big gift bag with a shape (not worn), some eye colours (not worn) and clothes (not worn either, lol). The feature I love most about Cupcakes skins is the colour change eyebrows: in the pack you will find some hairbases with different eyebrow colours. Just wear your favourite one. 
The nose chain is a subscribo gift from Virtual Insanity (it's virtually insane I'm wearing it, it's not my style, but I just thought it was worth and many of you could like it!). It comes in white, black and silver (wearing the silver) and many other colours are available in a dollarbie pack near the subscribo board. 


Anais - Empire outfit is a dollarbie from PixelDolls @ Dubya City. You can find also a 25L PixelDolls gift card, a male outfit and a bikini, and some gifts from other stores. 
Brynna is a hairstyle from Flavor!, the blondes pack is on Midnight Mania.


Last one for today: LFS group gift, available inworld. It's so cute! I love the pin and the stockings' details!


No comments:

Post a Comment