Pages

Sunday 4 December 2011

[Hunt] [Sale] POE4 @ PurpleMoon + CheerNo

Today I found an amazing prize of the POE4 Hunt and I had absolutely to share it with you all! PurpleMoon is offering us a super elegant coat with matching boots, all in a soft zebra pattern. I usually don't like animal prints but this one is really worth!

Furthermore, news about sales are aways welcome: at CheerNo they are selling body parts (skin, eyes and such) for just 99L, one week only. For male and female!
I fell in love with the beautiful Zuri 2's face, although it's darker than my usual skin, I decided I totally needed a tan skin, so here it is...!

Skin: CheerNo - Zuri 2 tan - 99L this week only
Coat: PurpleMoonZorali Coat in Zebra - 0L (POE4 Hunt)
Boots: PurpleMoonTara Ankle Boots in Black Zebra - 0L (POE4 Hunt)

POE4 PurpleMoon - CheerNo Sale

POE4 - PurpleMoon

Other credits: 
Hair: Elikatira
Eyes: Poetic Colors
Pullover: Fishy Strawberry
Leggings: Sn@tch
Necklace: Pacadi Jasha (store closed)
Eyelashes: [glow] studio
Pose: Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment