Pages

Monday 16 May 2011

Shoe Fair - Pixel Mode & Anexx

Shoe Fair is running from May the 14th till May the 27th. It's a fashion and charity event: part of the proceeds goes to Soles4Souls, an organization that gathers and provide shoes to those who need them.

Being Italian, shoes obsession is probably in my DNA. I have a thing for wedges at the moment, as you can easily see from my purchases.
Fae is an awesome sandal from Pixel Mode. It was love at first sight, I even neglected my "buy donation items" rule and bought the fatpack...
I am wearing the light wood version in the shade "Khaki".

Shoe Fair - Pixel Mode

A Shoe Fair exclusive, that I haven't got (yet...), is the teal version, sold for 550L, with 100% of the proceeds to the charity.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Another super cute wedge I couldn't leave behind: Strap Wedge Bootee (Vivid), a special version of the well known article from Anexx, in beautiful and summer-ish mix of colours. It's sold for 300L with 100% of the proceeds to the charity.

Shoe Fair - Anexx Donation

No comments:

Post a Comment