Pages

Monday 23 May 2011

Bohemian Souls - Part I

I suppose it's rather evident I have a weakness for everything that looks even just a bit boho or hippie. So I decided to share some of my insanity with you today, keeping in mind everyone's budget too!

After seeing the post by Fauna, I had to get my Mist dress from VERO MODERO.
The one I picked is called Africa, bringing the flavour and the awesome colours of that land. 350L.

Vero Modero - Africa Mist

There are also cheaper ways to go in boho mood. GField sent to their group the cute Puff-sleeve Top & Maxi Skirt, a sample of their new release (no group tag needed). I matched it with the cute and totally free Classic Flats in Gold from Baby Monkey @ The Free Dove, that are available in other colours and together with the Classic Pumps.

GField - Baby Monkey


More bohemian to come...
Other credits
Skin: the.oBscene
Hair: Exile
Eyes: Pulse
Jewelry, Nails & Lashes: je suis...
Sandals: Pixel Mode

No comments:

Post a Comment