Pages

Thursday 19 May 2011

Roleplay Deal

I haven't been blogging much for roleplay lately. Not that I have changed my mind, I'm still in love with the biggest part of the roleplay fashion world, but I got the feeling something was going slower and slower in that area. I may be mistaken though, so I'm ready for your advices and suggestions! 

In the dark mists of the not finding things to blog, Berta Avro from *{ SeVered GarDeN }* made my day dropping on me her Sunday Special outfit: Tala in Black is a limited edition that will be for sale till Sunday for 99L and then it will be retired forever. It comes with accessories, the flute that plays music for real and barefeet in pale, tan and deep tan. 
Check it out and take advantage of the deal! 

Severed Garden - Sunday Special

Other credits
Skin: Glam Affair (gift @ Modavia, already blogged here)
Eyes: Pulse
Hair: Posh

No comments:

Post a Comment