Pages

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Spring Look - new, cheap, off sale

My slow days aren't totally over yet, but finally I can catch up a bit with my usual activity.
The look I want to show you today is getting a bit old, lol, but I still like it a lot. It's made of something new, something cheap, something off sale, hopefully everything is still available.
Be patient with the poor pic, after the rush of the busy RL days I need to reorganize everything in my SL, including my brain and skills!

Sn@tch - Fishy Strawberry - CIC - Donna Flora - Je suis


Hair: Calico Ingmann Creations - Suzanne Pecan - 100L the colour pack (50% off sale, if you buy the Calico's Picks pack you get 1-2 shades of each colour)
Poncho: Sn@tch - Harmony Poncho - new release, sold in fatpack only, 275L
Corset: So Many Styles - Tweed Corset Beige - 170L
Skirt: Fishy Strawberry @ TDR - Aragon Skirt Lilac - 60L
Shoes: Donna Flora - Ramona Shoes Purple - new release, 350L (they are simply awesome!)
Bag: *Les Petits Details* - Flowers Bag - 100L
Bangles: Left je suis... - je suis...asymetrique - new release, full pack - 599L (if you belong to the inworld group you get a 50% off on it), 149L single colour packs.
Right: je suis... - je suis...magnifique - full pack - 599L (150L single colour packs)

Other credits:
Skin: the.oBscene
Eyes: Pulse
Lashes: je suis...

No comments:

Post a Comment