Pages

Sunday 10 April 2011

Boho Deals

While I keep fighting against Second Life, Phoenix Viewer and my inventory (not mentioning my RL cough that doesn't leave), I still can't resist deals, hippie and boho styles.

What I'm sharing with you today comes mostly from a cute boho store called *Les Petits Details*, that has been recently involved in the Project Themeory.
I'm also wearing another Project Themeory item by Shag, a beautiful hairstyle that brings a very chic touch to the look. I love it!

Top: *LPD* - *Country* Top Brown - Project Themeory item, 75L
Skirt: *LPD* - *Like a Bride* Skirt Ecru - 130L
Shoes: *LPD* - *Hippy* Shoes Dark Brown Natural Nails - 190L
Hair: Shag - Black Tie Affair toffee - Project Themeory item, 75L, another 2 shades in the pack.

Project Themeory - LPD - Shag

Style credits
Skin: the.oBscene
Eyes: Pulse
Cape: Milk Motion
Nails: je suis...
Jewelry: League


Quick notice: if you see weird stuff in the layout, it's me who plays around, don't be scared and don't laugh! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment