Pages

Monday 17 January 2011

Gorean Grid Wide Hunt - My choice

The Gorean Grid Wide Hunt is the most famous hunt related to the world of Gor and its fashion, but not only: you will also find many pieces of furnitures and accessories useful for your roleplay, so it's worth a look in this field too.
My focus is fashion, of course, and despite my clear preference for the free people clothings, I tried to be fair and showed my favourite prizes among the slavewear too.

Here's my choice!

Dream Things - Silvia II - 3 wearing options to fit different character needs


GGWH - Dream Thing


Blowballs - Viktoria-lila - Free Woman outfit with various options for skirt and corset.


GGWH - Blowballs


On A Lark - Dancer - Brocade Red - 3 wearing options


GGWH - On A Lark


EMO-tions - Highland Warrior Kilt - male and female version, one of the best sellers of the store


GGWH - Emotions


Gor Girls - Tattered - slavewear


GGWH - Gor Girls


Other credits:
Skin: TheObscene
Eyes: Pulse
Lashes: [glow] studio
Barefeet: Mayden Couture profile pick gift
Hair: Maitreya, Fri.day, Analog Dog, EMO-tions, Exile
Tube bra: (4th pic) Ohmai!

No comments:

Post a Comment