Pages

Friday 14 January 2011

BINA - reopening!

Great news in the Gorean fashion world! BINA, the awesome store owned by Cymoril Lightfoot, closed last summer, is reopening by popular demand!
You won't find new releases, but all the existing products are on sale again. BINA deals mainly with slavewear, but every female gorean character will find something perfect for her.
BINA's clothings include many accessories, and they come with great quality designs and textures.
I'm in a big rush today, so I can't take new pics, but I'll show you some of my favourite outfits I pictured for the closing sale. They all come in many colour options, go and look for the one you like!

Welcome back, Cymi!!


BINA - Aelgifu FW Gown - Black - 489L


AelgifuFWGown


BINA - The Unlikely Urt - Saturday - 720L


TheUnlikelyUrt


BINA - Jezzie's Wagon Dress - Black - 599L


Jezzie's Wagon Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment