Pages

Saturday 28 July 2012

Hair Fair 2012 - Day #3

My fight against overheating is not over yet and I must confess that usually it's the laptop who wins, not me... I rarely manage to take more than one or two pics, sometimes I just dress up and it's already melting, wtf?

Besides that, Hair Fair 2012 is still running for a couple of days, and I want to show you some more styles I love before it ends. I'll try to do another 1-2 entries by tomorrow, that is July the 29th, Bandana Day, a day to show your sympathy to the people who lost their hair wearing a bandana.

Today I'm sharing with you something from EMO-tions and Sugarsmack. Let's have a look!
Please remember that your purchases at Hair Fair 2012 will help the fund raising for Wigs For Kids.

Hair: EMO-tions @ Hair Fair 2012 - Phillis - Dark brown - 245L
This hairstyle has the lovely feature of being 2 in one. When you are tired of your long curls on your back, you can just tie them up with a click!

Hair Fair 2012 - Emo-tions 01

Hair Fair 2012 - Emo-tions 02

Hair: Sugarsmack @ Hair Fair 2012 - Elan - Rich Chocolatte - 225L
There's not a single case when I can resist a braid.

Hair Fair 2012 - Sugarsmack

Other credits: 
Skin: the.oBscene
Eyes: Poetic Colors
Lashes: Miamai
Necklace: je suis...
Earrings: croire
Dress: So Many Styles
Poses: PDA, bent!, Miamai


1 comment:

  1. Alright...

    This may sound pretty creepy, maybe even a little "strange"

    BUT what if you could just hit "Play" to LISTEN to a short, "miracle tone"...

    And magically attract MORE MONEY into your life??

    And I'm talking about hundreds... even thousands of dollars!

    Sounds way too EASY?? Think it couldn't possibly be REAL??

    Well, I've got news for you..

    Usually the most magical miracles life has to offer are also the EASIEST!

    In fact, I'm going to provide you with PROOF by letting you listen to a real-life "magical wealth building tone" I've produced...

    You just hit "Play" and watch how money starts piling up around you... starting almost INSTANTLY...

    CLICK here NOW to enjoy the marvelous "Miracle Money Tone" - as my gift to you!

    ReplyDelete