Pages

Monday 27 February 2012

[Event] Back to Black - Look #07 + MINA @ Festival of Sin

This post closes my series about Back to Black and gives a very small glance to Festival of Sin
Please forgive my few words these days, it is a quite hard period in my RL. I know I'm not at my best in writing, in taking pictures and even in following events and catching up with all the things I would like to blog, but at this time I can't really help it. Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

Outfit: Miamai @ Back to Black - Survive
Hair: MINA @ Festival of Sin - Moriko (at Festival of Sin only till March the 3rd, all color packs)
Cage: Mamai @ Back to Black - My body is a cage

Back to Black - festival of Sin - MIamai - Mina - Glam Affair 02

Back to Black - Festival of Sin - Miamai - MINA - Glam Affair

Festival of Sin - Mina - Glam Affair

Back to Black - Miamai Full Lenght

Other credits: 
Skin: Glam Affair
Eyes: Poetic Colors
Lashes: [glow] studio
Necklace: LOULOU&Co

No comments:

Post a Comment