Pages

Thursday 26 January 2012

(Mesh part II) PETITE Elves and Dracos - Fallen Gods Inc

As I promised, here's another post about uses of mesh.

Not only clothes, shoes and accessories can be mesh. A whole avatar can be mesh.

This is the case of the PETITE series from Yabusaka and Fallen Gods Inc.

Fallen Gods Inc - Petite Elf

As the name suggests, they are tiny mesh avatars. In each pack you will find a skin, a shape, eyes, hands in 3 options, feet and huds that allow you to change the skin color and the facial expressions, as well as an alpha layer to make your regular avi invisible.
3 clothing options are included in the pack, while the hairstyle is specifically made for the PETITE serie by Wasabi Pills. Other designers, like Pink Fuel, G Field and more, are releasing or are about to release PETITE items, so stay tuned and don't miss this amazing cuteness!

Please note: on Firestorm, I need to relog before seeing the avatar correctly once worn, and same for when I go back to my regular avi. It may be my problem but I thought it was worth mentioning it.

Avatar Body: Yabusaka & Fallen Gods IncPETITES +Fallen Gods Inc+ Elves Pale (sunkissed, tan and color change hud included)
Outfit: Fallen Gods IncPETITES Elven Outfit Golden-Blood (Mithril-Brown and Steel-Black included too)
Everything I mentioned is included in the pack, 1500L
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Orion Petite Mesh Hair - 110L the color pack, 500L the fatpack

Fallen Gods Inc - Petite Elf Closer

Avatar Body: Yabusaka & Fallen Gods Inc -  PETITES +Fallen Gods Inc+ Dracos Carbon (Inferno and Moonlight skintones also included - I do really love the details on this skin!)
Outfit: Fallen Gods IncPETITES Demon Outfit Body Moonlight (Black and Inferno colors also included)
Everything I mentioned is included in the pack, 1500L
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Orion Petite Mesh Hair - 110L the color pack, 500L the fatpack

Fallen Gods Inc - Petite Dragon

Another PETITE creature is available as well: it's Crystal, that I showed you in the regular version here

Have fun! I am really fond of these adorable avi!

Other credits: 
Poses: Glitterati, Oracul

No comments:

Post a Comment