Pages

Thursday 18 August 2011

Hogwarts Mood

Warning: still away from home, logging in with my laptop, I didn't have time to install the latest viewers, so very ordinary pictures for now.

Thanks to the amazing Mary Potter from Sn@tch, today I'm back to a roleplay post!
This great outfit include 2 skirts, trousers, 3 socks, 3 sweaters and a shirt that you can mix and match at your own taste, as well as ballet flats and ties for all the Houses! I'm wearing everything in Ravenclaw, that is where I have always been sorted since when the first Harry Potter tests appeared on the net and actually my favourite House.

The best part is that Mary Potter is the Fishing Outfit available now in the Sn@tch pool. But if you're not patient, you can purchase it for 350L, as I did.

Mary Potter - Snatch

Talking of roleplay, I'm seriously thinking to finally join one, the upcoming Hogwarts: Your Story. I totally fell in love looking at their Flickr! I will prepare my application in the next days, so wish me luck!

Other credits: 
Skin: the.oBscene
Eyes: Poetic Colors
Hair: Elikatira (left), Vive9 (center), Elikatira (right)
Lashes & Nails: je suis...
Poses: Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment