Pages

Thursday 7 July 2011

Truth District & The Sea Hole

After giving a little break to my graphic card (the poor thing was hitting 75°C, no wonder each SL viewer crashed after 2 minutes), I'm slowly trying to catch up with all the stuff I left behind.

For obvious reasons, my shadows experiments are temporarily suspended: I managed to take a pic with enabled shadows at Truth District (that is a really amazing sim and it will be a great setting for pics once the crowd is gone) but after the overheating I didn't dare to enable them again. Now, yesterday I installed the new Firestorm beta, so I'll probably try again at some point...wish me luck!

Truth District

Talking of Truth District, some of the most amazing designers on the grid have a spot there. I'm sure you already got all the gifts, so I'll point your attention on a store that, my bad, I didn't know, but that was instant love: The Sea Hole. I'm featuring a beautiful retro flavored dress today, but I will shop more for sure: they have a lot of the boho-vintage stuff I totally love, as well as more casual and cute styles.

In case you haven't got the gifts yet (but I don't think so...), they are still available at the moment I'm writing here. 

The Sea Hole & Truth District

Dress: The Sea Hole @ Truth District - Elysian Bat Dress Lipstick - 217L
Skin: Curio @ Truth District - Airhead - Truth District Update Group Gift (in the notices) 
Hair: Truth @ Truth District - Becky - Truth District Update Group Gift (tag needed) 
Ring: je suis... @ Truth District - je suis...tentee fire ring - Truth District Update Group Gift (tag needed)
Pose: Glitterati @ Truth District - Long Hair 3 - Truth District Update Group Gift (tag needed)

Other credits
Eyes: Poetic Colors
Lashes: je suis...

No comments:

Post a Comment