Pages

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Xmas All Around

Awww ok I must confess I'm starting to feel the Christmas mood, lol. In my country, tomorrow is the day when one should put out and decorate his Christmas tree, stores are open all day long, little Christmas markets are showing all around. I like Christmas not as a religious nor a consumer feast, but as a moment you should spend together with the people you care most, without stressing about stupid presents and just enjoying the time we can offer to others. In this super speedy world, time is the most precious thing!
Besides all my trips (no I'm not high, unfortunately!), I wanted to show you the cute Christmas outfit Fishy Strawberry put out as a gift to all of us. Enjoy!



Fishy Strawberry Xmas Gift


Other Credits:
Skin: YS&YS, preview of the Happy Holiday Hunt prize, coming soon!
Eyes: Pulse
Hair: Posh, old gift from the huge The Rumor pack.
Socks: Mother Goose, old gift
Shoes: Baby Monkey Outlet, 50L

No comments:

Post a Comment