Pages

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Late (and crappy) Blogging

In the end I managed to install Firestorm on my laptop and started to experiment a bit. It wasn't too crashy but unfortunately, when shadows are enabled, the quality of my pics radically drops... I will need to work and find a decent balance. 

Now, I'm all excited because of all the upcoming Hogwarts-related things (beware some entries about that soon), but I didn't forget to check some new and old fashion events, above all the wallet-friendly ones! 

I fell in love with the cute dress from Fishy Strawberry at Fashionably Late and with the A:S:S necklace for My Second Wardrobe. In both the locations you will find products from well known and quality brands for reduced prices, so they're very worth a visit.

Dress: Fishy Strawberry @ Fashionably LatePlisse Dress Cantaloupe - 90L 
Necklace: A:S:S @ My Second WardrobeNarayan necklace - 50L

Fishy Strawberry - ASS - je suis



Other credits: 
Skin: the.oBscene
Eyes: Pulse
Hair: Elikatira
Lashes & Nails: je suis...
Leggings: d.Select
Shoes: Baby Monkey
Pose: Glitterati

1 comment:

  1. SO ORIGINAL!!!
    If you want click here and follow my blog
    VENUS AT HER MIRROR
    or my facebook page
    VENUS ON FACEBOOK
    Mary

    ReplyDelete